Shinberg Insurance offers an array of surety bonds. Paired with local service from our team, these policies serve as contracts and certifications of compliance.
Working in a variety of industries, your local risk advisors work with leading surety bond agencies to provide your business with the best surety bonds available.
We provide surety bonds for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you fall into one of four basic business categories.
- Traditional – general contractors and corresponding sub-trades, heavy-highway, utility, etc.
- Specialty – environmental remediation contractors, waste companies, mining operations, bonds required in the oil and gas industry, etc.
- Development – guarantees which include subdivision bonds, similar completion guarantees, and a multitude of unique requirements facing this industry.
- License, Permit & Miscellaneous – small compliance bonds required by state and local regulators
- Contract Surety Bonds
- Contractors Bid Bonds
- Contractors Performance & Payment Bonds
- Court Surety Bonds
- Development Bonds
- ERISA Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- License & Permits
- Notary Bonds
- Specialty Bonds
- Vehicle Title Bonds
- Medical Marijuana Bonds
Our local expertise and relationship-driven team is eager to provide you with surety bonds from a world leader.